(781) 233 – 0315 or (800) 351 – 1400
Print Bindery Assistant
• Are you a self motivated person with a strong will to learn, seeking a career in the print industry? Park Press Printers is looking for you.
• Do you have experience in the print industry? Even better, we welcome all applicants of any skill level.
• Park Press will provide all the necessary training needed to excel in the fun, creative, and hands on industry.
This is an entry level position where you will learn to:
• Operate and Maintain our Duplo 2 tower saddle stitch machine
• Operate and Maintain our Kirk-Rudy direct mail in line system
• Operate and Maintain our Folders: Stahl 26 inch with 16-page unit; in-line scoring and perforating
• Operate and Maintain our Konica C1100 digital Press
• As well as various other tasks to help out on the production floor.
Though experience is not necessary applicants should be able to:
Multi-task – this is a fast paced environment, so the ability to manage multiple projects at once is key in
providing the best possible service to our customers.
Be self motivated – We work as a tight team, so being able to see what needs to be done before you’re asked allows
for each of us to be able to achieve maximum efficiency in production.
Having a valid drivers license – Occasionally you will be needed to make a delivery, a license will allow you
accomplish this task.
Able to lift 30-40lbs– Believe it or not paper can be quite heavy.
Hands on – In this industry you can’t be afraid to get your hands dirty, and they will get dirty.
Full Time (Salary) – Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
If you are interested in this job, Click “Apply Now” and submit your cover letter and your resume.