Direct Mailing is designed to help businesses deploy promotions and advertisements to a targeted area. This program from the U.S. Postal Service allows customers to have their mailer hand delivered to every mailbox along chosen routes. Our process of Direct Mailing gets you the same costs as EDDM but with a higher delivery rate. We will purchase an occupant list, and address your material with real residents name. This way the product will be run through the U.S. Postal Service machine thus giving you a higher success rate of landing new clients. It is a cost effective alternative to Every Door Direct Mail that allows you to saturate the market and promote to every household or business in a desired geography.
Benefits of Direct Mailing
- Reach real customers at home. Get messages, sales and promotions directly into the hands of your target consumer.
- Let Park Press handle the mailing lists. We will do the work of creating precise lists to saturate specific areas, saving you the hassle and cost of generating your own.
- Higher Success Rate Our process guarantees a higher delivery rate as apposed to EDDM.
- Full service solution. Park Press is your one stop shop for printing and mailing solutions.
Direct Mail Information•
When getting started decide what kind of list you would like to use. Park Press works with the following:
- Occupant List- Allows you to target every house in the area you select
- Target List- Allows you to refine your search to certain demographics. For example: Males between the age of 21 and 26 that live in Boston.
- Supplied List- Park Press can work with your supplied lists. We will set up your list, remove any duplicate content and run NCOA upon request.
- For more information visit our Services section Direct Mailing
Direct Mailing and Product Request
Fill out the form with the product you would like to mail. You will be prompted with questions regarding mailing towards the end of the form.
I appreciate this so much I was a little late on notifying you and sending in the PDF and ones again your company came through and produced an amazing paper and a speedy delivery we’re all all so grateful!
Noble and Greenough School
That’s fantastic! You guys have really impressed me with these orders. I don’t think I’ve worked with a print shop this flexible and agile the whole time I’ve been in art production. Thanks for the hard work! I look forward to seeing the result!
I just want to say thank you for the amazing job you did with the postcards. They are by far the best-looking piece of campaign literature that my dad's put out since his first campaign in 2003. He's so pleased and we are both eagerly awaiting them to hit mailboxes throughout the ward.
As always, great work!
Brian, Bill and Gab,
Just want to send you guys a quick note to thank you for the superb service you have extended to all of us at Beyond Walls over the past few weeks. I recognize that you guys put many of our orders on a rush in order to accommodate our short project timeline - thank you! Not only were all the print materials of superb quality - you guys went the extra mile with some minor design work and always delivered it with a smile. Undoubtedly the best customer service we've experienced with a print shop! Again, we are so grateful for your help, professional service and top notch product quality. We look forward to working with all of you in the future.
----on behalf of the Beyond Walls Team, thank you!
Thank you very much Gabriel for all the work you put in to get the job done by 7:30. They look great. I look forward to working with you in the future.
Kevin, thank you for the help with my campaign. I will refer as many ppl to as I can. Are you on Facebook? cause I would like to give you a great review as well as add some pics. Have a great weekend.