Park Press Printers offers dozens of label design solutions for all our clients across the country. We can use your original art or design as a starting off point, or show you templates to jumpstart your creative process. Labels are available in a variety of sizes and in simple eye-catching shapes, such as squares, circles, ovals, or starbursts. We can also work with you to produce your own custom designs. Please see individual product information requirements elsewhere on this page. Park Press promises fast turnaround on all label products. Look at individual product information for more precise timeframes. Park Press’ labels are made in the USA.
Labels can be placed on containers, boxes, packaging, envelopes, signs, car windows, machinery, etc., calling attention to your product or message. They can also be strategically placed on packaging with existing labelling, saving you money on redesign costs when all you need is a simple product or address update. Custom mailing labels make shipments and returns easier for those who sell products online or mail order. Labels can also display the union bug or related information on appropriate products or materials.
- 1, 2 or 3 ink color printing in more of our popular sizes!
- Many sizes are available.
- Available on a wide selection of adhesive stocks including White Gloss, Clear Film, Gold Foil and much more.
- Labels are strong, permanent and weather-resistant. Ask about our removable labels!
- Standard ink colors are available as well as exact PMS color match printing. Varnish is available and counts as an ink color.
- Specify if you need your rolls in a certain direction or if these labels will be machine-applied, and we will accommodate.
- Dispenser boxes available with most sizes. Larger sizes may be on rolls.
- Minimum of 500 labels per box or roll.
- Most sizes are available perfed between or individually cut. Contact us for details.
- Consecutive numbering available at 50% upcharge, in black and sequentially numbered only. Not available in all stocks and sizes. Contact us for details.
- Our expectation is that we will receive "Usable Artwork." If extensive artwork manipulation is required, additional charges may apply. Usable Artwork is defined as: crisp black and white art; no photocopies or faxes. Leave a 1/8" boarder from edge of label and/or inside borders. Multi-colored orders require color separated art with color placement specifically denoted. Contact us for details or design inquiries.
- Made in U.S.A.
I appreciate this so much I was a little late on notifying you and sending in the PDF and ones again your company came through and produced an amazing paper and a speedy delivery we’re all all so grateful!
Noble and Greenough School
That’s fantastic! You guys have really impressed me with these orders. I don’t think I’ve worked with a print shop this flexible and agile the whole time I’ve been in art production. Thanks for the hard work! I look forward to seeing the result!
I just want to say thank you for the amazing job you did with the postcards. They are by far the best-looking piece of campaign literature that my dad's put out since his first campaign in 2003. He's so pleased and we are both eagerly awaiting them to hit mailboxes throughout the ward.
As always, great work!
Brian, Bill and Gab,
Just want to send you guys a quick note to thank you for the superb service you have extended to all of us at Beyond Walls over the past few weeks. I recognize that you guys put many of our orders on a rush in order to accommodate our short project timeline - thank you! Not only were all the print materials of superb quality - you guys went the extra mile with some minor design work and always delivered it with a smile. Undoubtedly the best customer service we've experienced with a print shop! Again, we are so grateful for your help, professional service and top notch product quality. We look forward to working with all of you in the future.
----on behalf of the Beyond Walls Team, thank you!
Thank you very much Gabriel for all the work you put in to get the job done by 7:30. They look great. I look forward to working with you in the future.
Kevin, thank you for the help with my campaign. I will refer as many ppl to as I can. Are you on Facebook? cause I would like to give you a great review as well as add some pics. Have a great weekend.